120 art déco 3-family houses planned
on Grand Bahama Island
Homeoffices and Holiday Homes
- Mozart.Club is a gated oceanfront community with 120 art déco houses planned on a sandy beach front lot on Grand Bahama Island, 100 miles away from Florida.
- Each 3-family house has 600 sqm living space with 3 floors on 0.32 acres (1,295 sqm). First floor: An apartment (200 sqm + 40 sqm terrace)
with 4 bedrooms (25 sqm with bath/shower each), 1 homeoffice room (20 sqm) and a living room/kitchen (80 sqm).
Second floor: An apartment (200 sqm + 40 sqm balcony) with 4 bedrooms (25 sqm with bath/shower each), 1 homeoffice room (20 sqm) and a living room/kitchen (80 sqm). Third floor:
A penthouse apartment with 4 bedrooms (25 sqm with bath/shower each), 1 homeoffice room (20 sqm), a living room/kitchen (80 sqm) and a 40 sqm balcony (roof terrace). Basement with 3 cellars for 3 washing machines on a riser.
- Designer furnitures: In the living room a
blue sofa set; a coffee table;
a bar with 2 floral velvet bar stools and a
walnut bar table;
- Living room music equipment: Yamaha Synthesizer MODX 8+
a Marshall guitaramplifier, and a Stratocaster eGuitar
with a holder and an iPad.
- Living room TV, HiFi and Dolby Atmos equipment: A pair of MartinLogan Impression loudspeakers in walnut,
a B&W Center Speaker (beneath the TV),
4 x B&W In-Wall Speakers CWM663, with Nautilus tweeter
4 x B&W In-Ceiling Speakers CCM663RD, with Nautilus tweeter
(CAD Drawing), 1 x
B&W Subwoofer DB3D black,
a Yamaha Dolby Atmos AV Receiver with MusicCast, Multi-room Streaming Hi-Res Hi-Fi (Tidal) and a
Blu-Ray/DVD/SACD/CD-Player and a Sony 75" 8K TV.
- Kitchens with a walnut dining table and
10 floral velvet dining chairs;
- A home-office room in every apartment with walnut bookshelves and a
with a walnut bed and a walnut desk.
- In every homeoffice room and in every bedroom a pair of Yamaha MusicCast 20 speakers and a Yamaha MusicCast Subwoofer. In every apartment WLAN.
- 3 double garages per house and a Honda lawnmower roboter.
- Solar roof and battery storage from STEM. MBR waste water treatment.
- 3 public buildings, 5400 sqft (500 sqm) each (1 floor), 25 x 20 m
- Supermarket (200sqm) / SB-Bank with Cash Machine (Bahamas-Dollars (BSD)) (100sqm) / and a Fitness Room/Gym/Spa (200sqm) 2 x JBL Eon One MK2 PA
- Library and Internet-Café + an Astronomical Observatory (5,400 sqft roof terrace, 25 x 20 m)
- Kindergarten, Primary School and schoolbus to Freeport; Two Nurses
- Public Swimming Pool; 2 Tennis Courts; 2 Basketball Courts
- Private Marina (only for Mozart.Club residents);
- Chartering an Aura 51
catamaran for 500 BSD per cabin and day; regular transfer to Fort Lauderdale/Florida
- Audio-Studios: 4 houses first floors: Recording, mixing and mastering audio for 75 BSD per hour
- 60 apartments for the coworkers of the UNDollar Foundation and 300 for rental
- Planned and to be built by Donald Dean, The Architects Incorporated (Bahamas)
© 2019-2023 by
Suite 300, Fidelity Financial Centre
- P.O. Box F-41509 -
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Rudolf Niedermeier (CEO)
Founder of niedermeier.immo
Allmannsberg 1D, DE-83533 Edling/Munich
Willi Rauffer (MBA)
Founder of boerse.de, Boerse.fm,
Willinger Str. 21, DE-83043 Bad Aibling/Munich
Mozart Sonatas by Willi Rauffer